More Adventures

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Dead Suns Incident at Absalom Station Chat

Wait! Oh, yes wait a minute Mister Postman! That's right mama, I got my Starfinder Dead Suns mod today. Well, technically I got it yesterday but I didn't have a chance to sit down and write a brag post about getting it. I am pumped! Obviously! I am posting about it!

I bought the mod because I've decided to GM a game and figured this would be the quickest and easiest way to get the players accustomed to the new system. Well that and I've never GM'ed a game before. Hold on, let's put a pin in that last statement (I will post about being a first time GM later in the month) and focus on the mod.


The adventure is pretty straight forward. A ghost ship pulling a mysterious asteroid has parked itself right outside of  Absalom Station. Its the PC's job to answer all the questions that normally come with an empty ship towing a rock. The mod also features a few new monsters/aliens, which serves as a nice preview until the Alien Archive hits the streets in October.

My fav of the new aliens/monsters is the Bone Trooper. What is a Bone Trooper you ask? Well, let me tell ya! Using space magic and technological experiments powerful space magic folks have been able to reanimate the dead. Some of these creatures are mindless, boring boobs easily controlled by their creators. While other, these Bone Troopers preserve their intellects, memories and personalities! That's right! Walking, talking space skeletons with all of their meatbag persona. We're talking space Skeletor, BABY!!! I think I found my PC race, that's of my GM is cool with it. There are a few stats for the creature and with a little reverse engineering and some input from the GM I should be able to make a first level BT for my homebrew game.

No comments:

Post a Comment