More Adventures

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Why Do I Have the Urge to Paint Minis?

I can't explain it? I've never painted minis nor have I ever had the desire to. I know I would be terrible at it. and no! I am not fishing for complements.  I lack the fine motor skills necessary to be a good mini painter. I know this because crafts are my weakness as a stay at home parent. Well, crafting and baking, which are similar in nature. These skills require a keen eye for detail and patience. Both of which I am sorely lacking.

 But man! The idea of painting minis sounds killer!!! I blame Starfinder. Those space ship mini previews I have seen floating around on the interwebs look dooooope! I must paint you like one of those French girls... But I will yield! I must. I don't have the resources (I'm broke, fellow, I'm broke!) to buy the many items needed to paint minis. no, I must except my fate. Minis are not meant for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment