More Adventures

Friday, October 6, 2017

My Starfinder Campaign: The Defector part 1

I thought this would be a cool place to brainstorm my Starfinder campaign. If you guys and gals dig it feel free to use the idea for your game. If you have questions or recommendations for the events feel free to use the comments section.

This campaign takes place during the Vesk invasion outlined in the players guide. The jist of the campaign is:  A Vesk general is defecting and it the PC’s job to deliver the defector safely to the station. (If  a member of your party that is playing a Vesk, no worries. I’ve got that covered.)

The opening setting is a freighter speeding through the galaxy. The PC’s are serving as the bride crew of a freighter commanded by Captian Willian. (I am not going to assign a race/class/theme for this or any of the NPC’s here on the blog. My thinking here is I would leave those decisions up to the individual GMs.)  The crew is aware they are on a mission that is militarist in nature though none are aware of the particulars. Willian orders the pilot to a heading for a rendezvous with another vessel.


During their travels to the rendezvous point, the ship is attacked by Space Goblins junkships.

This seems like a good place to end. Next week I will continue on with the campaign as well as providing stats for your freighter and the junkships.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to share your thoughts and subscribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment